Artists Magazine 30th Annual Art Competition

I will be in the December 2013 Issue of The Artists Magazine as I placed in the 30th Annual Artists Magazine Annual Art Competition this year with an Honorable Mention in the Still Life/Floral category. There is a small article written about me. 

This marks the second year I've got in to the competition so I'm honored to be a part of the Magazine. I'm also excited to have my image on the index page again!

In addition, I was a finalist for the Still Life/Floral category with a second painting.




Honorable Mention:
"Blue Ballet"

Finalist:
"Rana Esculenta"

Comments

Unknown said…
Congratulations!! That's great news! I'll look forward to getting my issue in the mail.

Popular posts from this blog

Color Wheel/Color Theory

Step by Step: Still Life

Still Life: Wash In or Ebauche